Pimples are caused due to poor facial skin health and sometimes by hormonal imbalances. Most of the teenagers look for immediate Pimple Treatment and opt for ointments, soaps, lotions and creams but Ayurveda has safe pimple treatment.
What causes pimples?
There are many reasons to get a pimple and the Pimple treatment differs from one person to another.
- Fried items and junk food leads to acne and pimple
- People who work at nights and who do not get proper night sleep get a pimple
- Overuse of cosmetics has a direct impact on facial skin that leads to a pimple
- Stress and anxiety leads to metabolic imbalances that result in pimples
- Physiological changes associated with hormonal imbalance and puberty leads to pimples
- Excessive intakes of non-vegetarian food like chicken, meat, fish and egg
- Over products of skin oil
- Accumulation of dead skin
- Bacterial infection on the skin
- Genetic history
Diet and lifestyle advice in Ayurvedic pimple treatment
- Drink lukewarm water
- Consume easily digestible food
- Eat raw vegetables like cucumber, carrot etc
- Eat Apple, pear, guava etc
- 7-8 hours of night sleep
- Sunlight exposure
- Proper exercise
- A pimple is not a trouble anymore
Ayurveda has a lot of treatment and it has effective ways to treat pimples. A pimple is non-itching and non-painful eruptions on the skin that appears red and turns black over a period. Neglecting pimple can lead to itching and pain with pus formation. In severe cases, untreated pimples will lead to discoloration of skin and fever.
With some basic care at home, you can keep a pimple away. Wash your face with lukewarm water 3-4 times a day. Apply complexion enhancers like sandalwood and turmeric on your face. Eat healthy food and follow a proper skin care regime to get rid of pimples. You have the best pimple treatment at home so make use of it efficiently.