A migraine headache is different from your normal headache so it needs a different treatment. Here are few self-help guidelines that help you to manage the pain and work effectively as Migraine treatment. According to Ayurveda, a balanced life, proper diet, and healthy physical activities can cure a lot of illness.
Migraine treatment that is easy to follow
- Do not sleep more than 6-7 hours. If you have the habit of sleeping extra hours on Sunday mornings and on holidays, it is time for you to get rid of this habit.
- Try to divide your workload evenly throughout the day. Taking breaks during multiple intervals will help you to lower the stress.
- Do not get tired easily. Try to take breaks and gain energy to complete a task without becoming tired.
- Eat at regular intervals and do not skip meal
- If you have a headache, stop eating and take rest. Do you find any food to be allergic? It is better to stay away from that food that triggers your headache.
- Do not drink too many cups of coffee and tea.
- Try to keep your neck straight and do watch your posture when you sit for long hours of work.
- Try to keep your muscles relaxed when you are not physically active. Do not frown or do not tighten your jaw all time.
- Try to avoid hot sun and do not involve in too much of physical activities during hot weather.
- Bright lights, loud noise, and strong smell should be completely avoided if you want effective Migraine treatment
Quick tips to get rid of Migraine pain
Hold an ice pack on your forehead to ease the pain. Apply sandalwood paste. Inhale fresh saffron mixed in ghee. Maintain a health record by marking the information about your pain. Write down what caused the discomfort and pain. This will help in effective migraine treatment.