We Are Good Manufacturing Practice Certified
- Unexpected contamination of products
- Incorrect labels on containers
- Insufficient or too much active ingredient
- Healthy and hygienic working conditions
- Air tight laboratories that enable working in strictly controlled atmospheres
The Good Manufacturing Practice covers all features of production, be it for starting materials or premises, equipment or personal hygiene of the staff.
In this practice, detailed written procedures are mandatory for each and every process that can directly or indirectly affect the quality of the finished product. We at Rangoli Ayurved maintain all documented proof of procedures that are consistently followed at every step of the production process.
The World Health Organization has established a comprehensive set of guidelines for the Good Manufacturing Practice. Even the Government of India has formulated their own prerequisites for GMP based on the Good Manufacturing Practice by WHO.